tiistai 9. joulukuuta 2014

Joululuukku IX - Ensivuoden suunnitelmia

Tänään vuorossa on hieman suunnitelmiani ensivuodelle. Ohessa suora copy-paste Facebook-sivultani, siksi teksti on englanniksi, mutta viesti silti välittyy.
Made my plans for 2015 cosplays and conventions. These are _plans_, they may change !

Frostbite: 
Day 1: nothing special
Day 2: WINX-club - Bloom, Sophix (I was supposed to make Mythix, but the wings are more doable on the Sophix dress)
Day 3: Something old

Tampere Kuplii:
IF I am to go here, I'll most likely wear Walpurgis

Ropecon:
Day 1: Warhammer 40K - Sister of Battle
Day 2: League of Legends - Riven
Day 3: Dragonlance - cosplay yet to decide

Animecon:
Day 1: Possible One Piece group - Domino
Day 2: Star Wars - Slave Leia

Kawacon:
Day 1: I'll be doing some promotion work for a local larp-community, there for I'll be having a larp-costume most likely Warhammer or Dragonlance
Day 2: something old

Tracon:
Day 1: Disgaea group - Salvatore the Magnificent (gonna fix-up my old cosplay :P)
Day 2: Princess Tutu - pair cosplay


Aika paljon tekemistä, vaikka itse olenkin sen näin suunnitellut. Tässä on tietysti vain cosplay-suunnitelmat, eikä esim larp-juttuja. Ainakaan ei tule olemaan tekemisen puute :D!

1 kommentti: